cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Expert Framework

ptc-2167251
1-Newbie

Expert Framework

Hello, In the system information it says that the Expert_Framework option is installed, but I don't find the menu in Pro/E Wildfire 4... Do I have to set some options? thanks, bern
4 REPLIES 4

Expert Framework is a third party application runs in Pro/E. http://www.buw-soft.com/content/en/produkte/exp_framework_ext.php?p=Mw==&s=Mw==

Thanks Aris. bern
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2167251)

Bernard, EFX only shows up in your menus in an assembly. In part mode or drawing the menu does not appear. Before using it, you must set a project and create an assembly sketch to place steel profiles onto.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Chris is correct of course that EFX is assembly-based only. However, the EFX menu should appear on top in any mode. I think that what's missing the addition of the config option protkdat, whose value should be the path to a .dat file in the EFX installation directory. Because EFX is a Toolkit application, that config option must be defined to make the application available in session. I urge the user to review EFX installation document.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags