cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Fast highlight in WF3.0?

ptc-1009124
1-Newbie

Fast highlight in WF3.0?

When I attended the PTC Users Conference 2006 in Dallas, TX, I remember in one of the seminars the instructor covered a command called Fast Highlight. This command controls what happens to your model geometry when you drag your mouse across the screen. Has anyone else heard of this command in ProE/Wildfire 3.0 and how to turn it on or off? Thanks, Mike
3 REPLIES 3

It is a config.pro option, fast_highlight with values of yes or no.

"Mike Ellis" wrote:

When I attended the PTC Users Conference 2006 in Dallas, TX, I remember in one of the seminars the instructor covered a command called Fast Highlight. This command controls what happens to your model geometry when you drag your mouse across the screen. Has anyone else heard of this command in ProE/Wildfire 3.0 and how to turn it on or off? Thanks, Mike

Thank you Bertel. I found out how to change it not too much longer after I posted my original message. I also was wondering why there was a long delay when switching between shaded and wireframe views, and now I know why. Mike
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags