cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

General Blend in Creo Parametric 2.0 Missing

ssharma-2
4-Participant

General Blend in Creo Parametric 2.0 Missing

Hi,

How to create a General Blend in Creo Parametric 2.0,

I want to provide parallel distance and angles in two directions as well to my 2nd section.

Pls Help.

Thanks

Shashank Sharma

6 REPLIES 6
rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:ssharma-2)

Hi Shashank,

General Blend has been removed from the blend options. you have to go to configuration editor and type "enable_obsoleted_features".

then go to customize ribbon and select commands not in ribbon and you would find the General Blend option there.

You can add it to a new tab.

Hi,

see the attached HELP page.

Martin Hanakgeneral_blend.png

Martin Hanák

I'm trying to work this feature and I keep getting the error that the sketch doesn't have a CSYS defined. Okay, fine, but both sketch CSYS buttons are grayed out. ?

I guess this command was actually replaced with sweep-blend since that is the only way to change angles between blends. I was able to make it work by pre-defining the sections with the CSYS. I was not able to define the "thin" version. ...only when the "sel section" was active could I create the general blend feature successfully.

I'd say that this obsolete feature is broken, and we probably won't get a whole lot of support on it either. I guess the idea is that you can maintain the older version but it is not intended to create new features.

D'uh! My mistake. I wanted to make a datum CSYS but the other CSYS is available.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags