cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

HELP with copy and paste commands

AlexandreChartr
1-Newbie

HELP with copy and paste commands

Hi all, I'm trying the new version of Creo Direct 2.0 student edition and I have a big problem with copying and pasting. When I want to paste my piece, I cannot move it on the left or the right with an angle of 0. I can only move my «Pasting» into 45 degrees ! Help me please. How can I move objects in an horizontal way ?

Thank you a lot for you help, I really need it now !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For all the one who has the same problem than me, I found the solution ! You have to press TAB and then, click on one of the sufaces to move it in this direction. After, you release TAB and you could move you piece in the direction you want !!!

Thank you for your help Antonius

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

There should be a way to orient the dragger without moving the paste part. Once you orient the dragger, it will move in the direction you want.

It's why I'm posting this question, I don't find how to orient the dragger

Ohhhhhh Have you tried using the Alt or Ctrl... or even Shift in various combinations to "release" the model?

I don't have the full version of modeler so I can't look it up.

Creo Elements Express (4.0) uses a "position" dialog to control translation types. The interface looks a whole lot different, however.

I know that with Element direct express, we just have to press shift, and the job is done, but in Creo 2.0 commands are not the same ! I have to do it in Creo 2.0 because I want that make my project move, and I can only do it with paramemetric. But , thank you for your help, I will try to watch some tutorials about it !

For all the one who has the same problem than me, I found the solution ! You have to press TAB and then, click on one of the sufaces to move it in this direction. After, you release TAB and you could move you piece in the direction you want !!!

Thank you for your help Antonius

Tab? Okay, I wouldn't have guessed that

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags