cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How long did it take...

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

How long did it take...

How long should it take to upgrade your out-of-date Pro/E maintenance from the time they have your money and the time you are issued codes?

I signed and provided payment for bringing my maintenance up to date on May 15th, 2012. I received a payment receipt as of May 16th, 2012.

I -finally- received my Software Order Fulfillment Confirmation on May 25th, 2012 after making a significant number of calls to PTC and starting many service requests on that day. And then I am told that it will again take several days to get my new codes for Creo Parametric 2.0.

Is this reasonable? How long did it take from making your payment to receiving codes?

Calendar.JPG

If this doesn't get resolved by Tuesday, THE 29th! I'm considering calling the AG's office.

Anyone else just get put on the back burner getting your maintenance re-instated?

4 REPLIES 4

Answer: 2 weeks. Finally got up and running yesterday, May 28th.

I would complain about this - the upper eschelon at PTC needs to know how long this took because that is RIDICULOUS. It should be instantaneous.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:KrisR)

@ Kris

There were a few extenuating circumstances as it was explained to me...

1st, it takes several signatures to upgrade a very old maintenance.

2nd, there was a squable between VARs on who owned my account (say what?)

Have you ever tried to get a message to the upper eschelons? Trust me, I pulled out every stop I could and I barely reached the top of the mole hill. I left a "Call Me" message with no less than 6 people and not a peep, but things finally got moving with this prodding.

To top this... I looked at my CDR (Customer Detailed Report; get one!) and it showed my maintenance good to 3/31/13... almost 2 month short of the full year. My VAR reported this and said it was a keying error. Haven't seen the update yet. Still working on -other- account issues.

Antonius,

Please open a support request for the incorrect date on the license. Then you will be able to escalate via this method I've outlined here.......and I PROMISE you can get to an upper eschelon this way.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags