cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

I want to control creo from excel either it is possible or not any body Plz tell me about this??

arauf
1-Newbie

I want to control creo from excel either it is possible or not any body Plz tell me about this??

I have no answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So I take it you did not search Help, the Knowledge Base or the Community for "excel", "external analysis" or "behavioral modeling"? This question has been asked and answered before.

Here's some of the resources you need to check out:

- Solved: Controlling dimensions of parts present in an asse... - PTC Community

- Solved: How to integrate MS excel with creo 2.0. - PTC Community

- Solved: Excel Analysis - PTC Community

- http://support.ptc.com/cs/cs_26/howto/beh11983/beh11983.htm

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

We need more detail on what you actually want to do. I assume you are not looking to have excel control mouse movements, but rather have excel drive dimensions or parameters? That is readily done, research external analysis and behavioral modeling and then come back if you have questions.

I want to get all dimensions in excel and if I perform changes any dimension in part then excel sheet should be updated.Or I performed any change in sheet then part should be updated.

So I take it you did not search Help, the Knowledge Base or the Community for "excel", "external analysis" or "behavioral modeling"? This question has been asked and answered before.

Here's some of the resources you need to check out:

- Solved: Controlling dimensions of parts present in an asse... - PTC Community

- Solved: How to integrate MS excel with creo 2.0. - PTC Community

- Solved: Excel Analysis - PTC Community

- http://support.ptc.com/cs/cs_26/howto/beh11983/beh11983.htm

bgramman
3-Visitor
(To:arauf)

YES!  It is most definitely possible.  Simplified Logic Inc specializes in bi-directional Excel to Creo or Creo to Excell data transfer this with an application called Nitro-CELL.  Please see this Website: Simplified Logic, Inc. and YouTube Channel:  Simplified Logic, Inc. - YouTube

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags