cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Insert Advanced Pipe in Creo ?????

ptc-944906
1-Newbie

Insert Advanced Pipe in Creo ?????

Insert Advanced Pipe

In Pro/E wildfire there was Insert : Advanced : Pipe.

Does anyone know where this is in CREO?

Thanks

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constantin
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-944906)

Are you talking about creo1 or creo2? In 2 you can find it via the search (top right corner) which also tells you that it is not part of the ribbon interface...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Constantin
13-Aquamarine

Are you talking about creo1 or creo2? In 2 you can find it via the search (top right corner) which also tells you that it is not part of the ribbon interface...

I am working in CREO 1 ! I tried typing it in the search box, but I didn't come up with anything.

Constantin
13-Aquamarine

Hm, sorry, I do not have creo1 anymore to check it...

So what did you type in your search?

It worked I just didn't understand the functionality of the search box and I was typing in insert instead of pipe.

I still don't know how people figure out all these changes on their own. I feel like I am missing some life changing resource that will solve all my problems.

Thanks

Brian

With a part file open, I went to the CUSTOMIZE QUICK ACCESS TOOLBAR and then looked under ALL COMMANDS, it is in there under PIPE. I added it to my quick access toolbar and I am sure you could add it to other toolbars as well.

Hope this helps

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags