cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Perspective view

AndyChurch
1-Newbie

Perspective view

I work with industrial designers and one thing I am constantly asked is to view the model in perspective. ProE allows this, but there are some incredibly annoying constraints. Instead of just having a perspective button, you have to set up the view and the camera often snaps way in so you can't see anything until you zoom back out. When you pan, zoom, or rotate, an annoying little eye appears in the screen. If you rotate around too much, the camera view becomes distorted and you have to go back to orthographic, then set up perspective again. If you use any other functions, the view snaps out of perspective and back to orthographic. Every other CAD software I have used allows you to set the view to perspective and leave it that way. This gives me a better idea of form in my models and is the way I would prefer to work. Is there a way to set up ProE to always be in perspective mode without all the annoying quirks listed above?
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags