cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

RICARDO SOGUERO

ptc-489811
1-Newbie

RICARDO SOGUERO

Good, from principle of July I have a serious problem with the EMX5.0. To date of today I do not have solucion and PTC Spain breaks its contracts with DTM. I have 58 consultations of the EMX5.0 M040. Of those 58 consultations, 22 they are extremely critical. All the consultations have been sent to development ( I+D ). But what I ask, to what development receives, passes for the Hot line. Al there to be an intermediary, what receives development is not what I ask. I have asked an engineer of PTC Spain in my house, so that see exactly my problem and that explain then the problem to development (I+D). DTM in its service contract,I contract a day of free consultancy a year. I have asked that this engineer comes of PTC to DTM. But PTC Spain neither answers, there nor leaves me the engineer in order that it(he,she) sees the problems. Nobody informs me of since as my consultations go. I am grateful for Mauro's action of the hot line. But they have happened passed 4 months and everything is still equal. The procedure that PTc has of solving urgent problems is very slow. I have lost mas of 100 hours in explaining 58 problems to PTC.I have lost many hours in passing geometry of PROE WildFire3 to WF2.Because it WF3 only the EMX5.0 works. For DTM it has supposes thousands of Euros of losses every month. I want that someone moves this matter urgently and solves it. Look at my consultations. They begin all with it C5795379. Thank you. To SOMEONE HIM DOES emx WORK?
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags