cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Summary - Winchill workspace viewing issue. - Exploder death in April

rrich
2-Guest

Summary - Winchill workspace viewing issue. - Exploder death in April

Thanks All, I made a rookie mistake. I listened to the kid who told me he was online. So when I went to investigate the problem I never checked the online status which I thought was the problem in the first place. I took him for his word and assumed he was online. So now the old proverb comes true and two asses were created. (Really it went 4 asses deep) One with the problem who at some point answered YES to work offline, One who should be helping with these problems, one who was reached out to by the second and then finally me who ultimately got involved.

Again fantastic exploder. 2 minutes to the correct answer. Even if I did know it before the problem even started.

NOW for the bad news. I got answer in two minutes. My coworker, the one who should be helping with these type of problems, (without me knowing as it should be) had asked this question to the PTC community Windchill web site yesterday. And he still has no answer. He has had his post viewed 7 times 4 of which were him. That is why they came to me today.

PTC and PTCuser Please consider this before you pull the plug in April.........See announcement below.

Ron

1 REPLY 1
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:rrich)

Ron,

I follow both communities and I try to respond promptly to both.

I do not see his question on PTC Community. Can you provide a link or his name?

Tom U.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags