cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Textbook?

ptc-255508
1-Newbie

Textbook?

Anyone suggest a decent textbook? I've got the Toogood books which are great but only really cover the basics. Anyone got a copy of this one - www.proe4d.co.uk - any good?
8 REPLIES 8

Are you, by any chance, the author, Sean? Odd coincidence, I guess.

Aplologies for blatant self advertising - but hey, who wouldn't! I did have the decency/sense to log on as a different user, but it still got posted as me! cookies or something? Check out the book anyway, it's a bit different from the usual, Sean

Fantastic! 😄

"sean kerslake" wrote:

Anyone suggest a decent textbook? I've got the Toogood books which are great but only really cover the basics. Anyone got a copy of this one - www.proe4d.co.uk - any good?

Since pro/e supports the if-else construct, a good book on programing with that construct would be helpful. Trying to create programs or relations with the if construct is like fuzzy math.

Richard, If so inclined, can you say a little more about what you find "fuzzy"? I find the conditional logic pretty straight forward. David

Where did you learn to program, that is my problem, not knowing how it works. I got a little bit of programing from Matlab and Excel(visual basic) but I still don't understand it very well. What language is the if-eles branching from......visual basics. If so I guess could study up om visual basic.

i first encountered the "if-else" condition in Turbo C and Turbo Pascal Programming during my school days. does anyone have another language using if-else?
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags