cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Walkthough Animation

ptc-2121919
1-Newbie

Walkthough Animation

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to create a walkthough animation for presentation purposes from Pro-E. What I have is a large facility, and I want to be able to create a tour/walkthrough animation to show what the facility might look like to give higher-ups an idea of this proposed facility. Does anyone know if Pro-E has this capability? If so, is there a resource available some where that I could use to help me do this? Or is there another software package that might be better? Thanks, Nathan
2 REPLIES 2

Pro-E definately has the capability to do this in Animation. I have read of users making animations for applications as large as plant facilities. A Google search and a search of this forum for tutorial links will provide learning resources. Provided the files, I could provide the service as well. Hope this helps! Email me for any links you need. Hanson Jones AeroCad Design Inc. hajones2@vt.edu

Greetings, I am also interested in links that would help to better understand the Animation functionality available in Pro-E. Would you be able to post them within this forum
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags