cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Where can I get pro-e tutorials

llaplante
1-Newbie

Where can I get pro-e tutorials

I go to the "learning exchange" but when I look for a subject it takes me to Creo.  I have pro-e 5.0 and need to find tutorials for help.  Can anyone suggest suggest anything, even Youtube doesn't have much on Pro-e

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:llaplante)

Wildfire 5.0 (or pro/e 5) was re-branded to be called Creo Elements/Pro in the middle of it's life. Same product, new name.

For your searches, you may want to use wildfire 5 and creo elements/pro .

I do but it automatically sends you back to Creo newer versions because there very little pro-e tutorial video.  

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:llaplante)

One good source for tutorials is Instructional Manuals

And this post has lots of links Re: How are you learning Creo Parametric CAD?

I have a 3 inch thick basic manual with exercises but very basic, it only covers the standard application.  The more advance part I learned from co-workers, and youtube

I already downloaded the instruction manual from the link you put above, thank you so much

Creo Elements/Pro & Pro/ENGINEER video tutorials on PTC's University "Learning Exchange": All Creo Elements/Pro & Pro/ENGINEER Tutorials

Like I said in a previous comment, I've been on the "Learning Exchange" and there is not much Pro-e, that's why I was looking for anyone who had other recommendations

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags