cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

ever tried in Flexmove tool..in pro/e?

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

15 REPLIES 15

You mean that of the flexible modeling extension?

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I think he ment this:

http://vimeo.com/6766749

This is Creo Elements Direct?

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Dont look like it. Ive read long time ago that there was config option to enable flexibile in proe5 but it was bugish and used for testing.

In Creo 3.0 you have interesting stuff like multiple views("show all views")icons when configuring GUI but they dont seem to work.

Interesting. I had a Creo 1.0 eval copy with the flexible modeling extension. It was not very clear that this was an extension and I thought it was part of the core product. Imagine my surprise after paying a ton of money to find it missing in my upgrade. The introduction of Creo was a real fiasco.

Multiple views use to work like a charm in back in Pro/E Designer. How can they screw that up?

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Maybe they plan to enable it in some next maintenance when they work bugs out.

So I found the hidden option enable_flexmove_tool and set it to yes.

It shows in my options.

How do I activate it in Creo 2.0?

you cannot activate it in creo 2.0..as it may have been deleted since they brought in flexible modeling extension.

you have to have a creo essentials license to to have flexible modeling extension.

So if I want this option, I have to load WF5?

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

I tryed this before and it didnt work. Hope someone posts this who can make it work.

I wonder if you have to load is separately like the mechanism module to get the basic function to show up in core Creo or WF5/Creo Elements Pro.

in creo elements/pro 5.0 this option is "work in progress" for the now released flexible modeling extension in creo 1.0 and creo 2.0.

so basically if you have a project which you want to keep in creo elements/pro 5.0 then yopu have install creo elements/pro 5.0 and then enable this option.

we even have subdivsional modelling in creo elements/pro 5.0.

subdivisional modeling?

freestyle..i guess...

yes its there in ..creo elements/pro 5.0!

http://ww3.cad.de/foren/ubb/Forum12/HTML/019151.shtml

On that link is a discussion about it there is some hidden config.pro option to enable it.

enable_flexmove_tool yes

It doesn't seem to work for me.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags