cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

message line

ptc-1130706
1-Newbie

message line

hi,how could i put the message line under the window in pro-e 5.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I think that in WF5 message window position is fixed above graphics window and cannot be moved down.

In WF4 this setting was saved in config.win file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

I think that in WF5 message window position is fixed above graphics window and cannot be moved down.

In WF4 this setting was saved in config.win file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

thanks

As Martin said, in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 we could change the "Dashboard Position" under Tools > Customize Screen > Options with the radio buttons for Above/Below the graphics area. This option was removed in Wildfire 5.0 and later.

In Wildfire 5.0, the message log was fixed above the graphics area. In Creo Parametric, the message log was fixed below the graphics area. The placement change was presumably to make room for the new command ribbon introduced in drawing mode of Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and later implemented for all modes in Creo Parametric.

The config.pro option "visible_message_lines" might be of interest. This will define the default number of visible lines in the message log.

thank you

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags