cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

offset section

ptc-154724
1-Newbie

offset section

I am looking to make an offset section, using the option one side. I can add an offset section with the option BOTH sides, but when I choose ONE side, it does not work. I am using WF4.0. Dennis
2 REPLIES 2

It seems to work for me in WF4 M080. They look a bit odd in the part level and cannot be set active at the part level, but I can use them in a drawing and get what I'm expecting. If I use an enclosed sketch to define the cross section, it gives some odd results, but if I only use open sections in the sketch, it works as expected.

Russ, Thanks for the response. I also submitted this to PTC and they duplicated what I got for a result and said they could not get the material to be removed on a one sided offset x-section either. It will display the x-sectioning, but not remove the material. They told me it was put in as an enhancement request in WF2.0, but never implimented. I found a work around for my needs on this. Dennis
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags