cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

removing a line in the table

kaci_54459
1-Newbie

removing a line in the table

cgvhbdfhgdsfg.jpg

Hi,

I cant figure out how to erase this line! Ive unmerged and merged several times and its still there.

Thanks,

Kaci

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I think you have to blank that line, in case it's part of the table, and if it's not coming from the cell's content.

Select the whole table --> RMB --> select Line Display --> then in menu manager pick Blank --> and then select the line.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:kaci_54459)

I'm sure you already checked, but it is not part of the annotation in the word material.

(i.e. Material_________ )

Hello,

I think you have to blank that line, in case it's part of the table, and if it's not coming from the cell's content.

Select the whole table --> RMB --> select Line Display --> then in menu manager pick Blank --> and then select the line.

Hi,

Thank you it worked! I just wish I can do the same thing when I'm editing the format file.

I just have to blank the line out everytime.

Thanks,

Kaci

Kaci,

my colleague uses Blank command in Format mode without any problem in any ProE/Creo release.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

My selections in green and line display is greyed out.

cgvhbdfhgdsfg.jpg

You are welcome, Kaci.

You can save the table from the drawing into a tbl file, and then load this correct table into your format file.

Hey Jakub,

Do you know how to remove the borderline from the outside of the whole table? I used to be able to do this prior to Creo, but cannot find the pick now, if its still there.

Buddy Hudson

Hey Bryant,

I don't think it was ever possible to blank a border line of a table. Could you explain what would you like to have shown on your drawing?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags