cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Change Default BOM

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Change Default BOM

Hello,

I would like to change default BOM one can add from Table-->Quick Tables-->All Tables --> BOM Description Down.

By default, Column sequence is ITEM NO, PART NUMBER, QTY , DESCRITPION and NOTES. I would like to interchange column no of ITEM NO with QTY.

Could any one suggest where to replace which file so that I can have updated BOM table once I do Table-->Quick Tables-->All Tables --> BOM Description Down?

Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronan
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Hello Ketan,

you should modify the initial table and save it in the CREO Folder (C:\...\Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\text\table\)
to change a parameter in a repet region, double clic in the region and navigate through the menu and sub menu. When you do not have the 3 points (...), you come to the end of a parameter!

in your case,

for Qty, you should navigate like this: rpt...qty   and obtain rpt.qty on the symbol.

for Item NO, you should have: rpt.index

hope that helps

Ron

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ronan
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Hello Ketan,

you should modify the initial table and save it in the CREO Folder (C:\...\Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\text\table\)
to change a parameter in a repet region, double clic in the region and navigate through the menu and sub menu. When you do not have the 3 points (...), you come to the end of a parameter!

in your case,

for Qty, you should navigate like this: rpt...qty   and obtain rpt.qty on the symbol.

for Item NO, you should have: rpt.index

hope that helps

Ron

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite
(To:Ronan)

Thank you very much. I am able to find initial table in installation directory of creo as suggested by you.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags