cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

EMX Tech Colors

Jose_Costa
6-Contributor

EMX Tech Colors

Hi,

I have been configuring some of the Tech colors of EMX 6.0. The best way I found to do this was opening a part (like a plate, for example) and check the parameters of the udf´s on it:

1.png 2.png

3.png

Now, I can´t configure some of them because the Tech parameter is missing, for example, the counterbore for ejector pins:

4.png

The consequence is that I have to change mannualy the color of each surface. Am I doing something wrong or this needs to be corrected?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

as I have added some more udf's for ejectorpins the last releases but not updated the according configuration file "bore_techology.cfg" please simply open this file with a regular notepad and add the missing entries for the new udfs. Each udf requires twi lines, I recommend you copy the highlighted lines for each missing udf. The Name in the first line ist not important, just make sure the red marked "udf-name" fits to the missing boretypes.

Then you can open the file with the EMX-Options dialog and define the colors as usual!

Image1.jpg

Jose_Costa
6-Contributor
(To:Jose_Costa)

Hi,

I´ve done as you say and has worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Jose

tschneyer
6-Contributor
(To:Jose_Costa)

Ryan Kelley‌ please add to Expert Moldbase Extension - EMX

Kind Regards
Thomas Schneyer
B&W Software GmbH
Top Tags