cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo Elements Direct code needed to open the program without internet access

Jaime
1-Newbie

Creo Elements Direct code needed to open the program without internet access

Hi. My internet contract expired and I decided not to renew it at this time. So I don't currently have internet access and I thought, it would be a good time to do a bit more learning on the sorftware. Unfortunately I can't even use it when I try to open it up. It's asking for a code which it never did before since I had the internet and then just closes. So this means I can no longer use it at home now. Where can I get this code from since I have this installed on my laptop and one desktop computer, but can't use either apparently. I would just like to keep working on the tutorials in the meantime. This is for the free download version that I'm referring to. The laptop is Win XP pro and the desktop is Win 7 pro. Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hkramer
1-Newbie
(To:Jaime)

Without an internet access you will be able to run for about 70 hours max. And then you will have to connect to www.ptc.com again to renew the activation.

Recommendation would be that you search for neighbors, family members, hotspots or similar to get access to the internet and to renew your activation. Then you are good again for the 70+ hours. Any other solution would not

help for anything longer than the 70+ hours.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hkramer
1-Newbie

Without an internet access you will be able to run for about 70 hours max. And then you will have to connect to www.ptc.com again to renew the activation.

Recommendation would be that you search for neighbors, family members, hotspots or similar to get access to the internet and to renew your activation. Then you are good again for the 70+ hours. Any other solution would not

help for anything longer than the 70+ hours.

Jaime
1-Newbie
(To:hkramer)

Wow, thanks Kramer. Unfortunately I don't have anything open around me. I try to go to the library when I can, but that's just a bit tough to do. I didn't realized how restricted this program was. Either way thanks for your help.

hkramer
1-Newbie

Yes - the good thing it allows you for 3 days offline working. and the online process takes some minutes and you are ready again.

Top Tags