cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

GAPS, SPACES IN DIMENSIONS

TE_10173757
2-Guest

GAPS, SPACES IN DIMENSIONS

Is there a way to remove the gap, the space between dimension value and text you manually typed in a dimension?  we have our dimensions setup as dual with the metric values in brackets.

i would like my dimension to look like this:    14 X .50 DEEP,    not this   .....14                      x .50 DEEP

[355.6]                                      [355.6]

2 REPLIES 2

Regrettably, there is no way I know of to do what you want. The dual dimensioning is convenient, but these kinds of odd behaviors make it kind of a pain. And the added page "real estate" needed to show all those bulky dims is not so great, either.

I think it is not possible as the 2nd line of the postfix would overlap on the secondary dimension.

I tried to get the same layout of the dimension as yours, but could not: the text is centered. However, if center is better for you than left justified, I give you my style file, maybe you will see the difference. If you find something, I would be happy if you tell.

http://kotom.eng.free.fr
Top Tags