cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

About CMMI Development specifications - has anyone implemented this with Integrity?

dhshinde
16-Pearl

About CMMI Development specifications - has anyone implemented this with Integrity?

Has anyone implemented CMMI solution template (like ALM, Agile, Medical) on Integrity?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PTC has never created any kind of CMMI Solution specifically. From what I can gather online, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a specific type of philosophy and business practice regulation similar to ISO, SPICE, etc.

I imagine that because Integrity is so customizable, a workflow data model could be built within Integrity which is CMMI-compliant. However, that would be a completely custom implementation and an engagement with GS or a Partner would be needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PTC has never created any kind of CMMI Solution specifically. From what I can gather online, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a specific type of philosophy and business practice regulation similar to ISO, SPICE, etc.

I imagine that because Integrity is so customizable, a workflow data model could be built within Integrity which is CMMI-compliant. However, that would be a completely custom implementation and an engagement with GS or a Partner would be needed.

Announcements

Top Tags