cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

integrity changelog

AdamJuntunen
1-Newbie

integrity changelog

hi,

I'm on version 10.3 and I'm trying to decide if I should go to 10.5 So I browsed for integrity documentation looking for enhancements and what is fixed in 10.4 and 10.5. I couldn't find anything though. does anyone know how to find this infromation ie changelog for integirty 10.4 and 10.5. I didn't see it in the server administration guide or the upgrade guide.

thanks

adam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally found it. You need to go to the software downloads section, then download the documentation. Then there will be a folder called relnotes and that has the release notes which lists the new features and fixes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Finally found it. You need to go to the software downloads section, then download the documentation. Then there will be a folder called relnotes and that has the release notes which lists the new features and fixes.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:AdamJuntunen)

Hello Adam,

That method certainly works, but you might find it easier to go to the Reference Documents section of Integrity tab of the eSupport portal, and do a browse on Integrity and 10.5 (or whatever release you are considering), then searching for release notes. These links are online links: Integrity 10.5 Release Notes.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Announcements

Top Tags