Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here!
Now that you have some data, you need to create and configure a Mashup to display the data.
Using Mashup Parameters, the Collection Widget will replicate the base Mashup multiple times, correlating to each row of data in the Info Table Property.
2. Keep the default ofResponsive(without selecting any Templates), and click OK
3. In the Name field, enter cwht_base_mashup.
4. If Project is not already set, search for and select PTCDefaultProject.
5. Click Save.
At the top, click Design.
TIP: You can click the left arrow on the divider between the Browse left-navigation and the Mashup Builder to minimize the navigation and provide more room for the Mashup Builder itself.
2. On the Layout tab at the top-left, select Positioning > Static.
You generally want the base Mashup to be "Static" so that you know the size of the cells which the Collection Widget will replicate.
3. From the top-left Widgets tab, drag-and-drop a Gauge Widget onto the central Canvas area.
4. Drag-and-drop an LED Display Widget onto the central Canvas area.
5. Drag-and-drop a Text Field Widget onto the central Canvas area
2. In the central Canvas area, click-and-drag the far-right side of the container to reduce its horizontal size
3. Click-and-drag the bottom of the container to reduce its vertical size
On the top-left Explorer tab, select the Mashup itself.
2. Click the top-left drop-down menu to reveal the Mashup options
3. Select Configure Mashup Parameters to open the Configure Mashup pop-up menu
4. Click Add Parameter three times
5. For the Name fields, enter first_number, second_number, and third_number.
6. Change the Base Type to NUMBER for all three Parameters
7. Click Done to close the Configure Mashup pop-up menu
Click the Mashup's drop-down menu in the top-left to expose the options again.
2. Drag-and-drop first_number onto the Gauge Widget
3. Select Data on the Select Binding Target pop-up menu of the Gauge Widget.
4. Drag-and-drop second_number onto the LED Display Widget.
5. Select Data on the Select Binding Target pop-up menu of the LED Display Widget.
6. Drag-and-drop third_number onto the Text Field Widget.
7. Select Text on the Select Binding Target pop-up menu of the Text Field Widget.
8. At the top, click Save.
9. Click the Right Arrow on the far-left of the Mashup Builder to re-expand the Browse navigation menu.
Click here to view Part 3 of this Guide.