cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Unable to boot KEPServerEX 'Runtime service' without manual intervention

Kepware_User
8-Gravel

Unable to boot KEPServerEX 'Runtime service' without manual intervention

Dear all,

as explained in the Subject there is a problem with the Runtime automatically booting up in Kepserver 6.16.

This article applies to 6.15; this solution doesn't work for 6.16.
Article - CS412894 - Unable to boot KEPSeverEX 'Runtime service' without manual intervention (ptc.com)

Does anybody know to fix this?

Kind regards and thanks in advance 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:Kepware_User)

Hello,

Thank you for bringing the classification issue to my attention. I appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to address it promptly.

I have noted that the classification may have been mentioned to work until 6.15, however, I am confident that it will also work effectively with the 6.16 classification. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, please do not hesitate to explain your specific needs so that I can work towards finding a suitable resolution.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mohit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:Kepware_User)

Hello,

Thank you for bringing the classification issue to my attention. I appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to address it promptly.

I have noted that the classification may have been mentioned to work until 6.15, however, I am confident that it will also work effectively with the 6.16 classification. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, please do not hesitate to explain your specific needs so that I can work towards finding a suitable resolution.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mohit

Dear Mohit,

thanks for the fast reply.
The solution is working as intented; the default setting in windows for the delay after an automatic (delayed) start is 2 min.
It was a mistake on my part. 

It is possible to change the default setting for windows; 
Further delay Automatic (Delayed Start) of Service... - Qlik Community - 1717094

With a automatic delay of 60s, Kepware is still working as expected.

Kind regards

Announcements

Top Tags