cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad Sample Worksheet: Render Engine Analysis

No ratings

This is a sample worksheet created by Tom Marshall who we had interviewed for our "Meet the Mathcad Users" series of articles on the Mathcad Blog.

We asked him:

Can you share a sample worksheet with us?

"I am tempted to provide a fancy complex worksheet that would be impressive looking and show off lots of features. But instead, I'm going to give you a simple worksheet that illustrates why I am such a faithful user of Mathcad. This is an example of how I use Mathcad in my daily work.  I made this little worksheet recently while on the phone with a client. The goal was to determine if they should increase the number of render engines (software tools to construct digital images in preparation for printing) to keep up with a new printer they were adding to the workflow.

Instead of creating a lengthy analysis project, I simply opened Mathcad while I had the client on the phone, asked a few questions and was able to build a simple worksheet that provided enough information for my client to make a decision. This wasn't the type of problem that required an exhaustive study, or even a particularly accurate answer. I just needed a quick estimate and I could do that easily with Mathcad because it works like I think – visually."

>> Read the full article on the Mathcad Blog

The worksheet is saved in Mathcad 14.0 format.

Version history
Last update:
‎Aug 24, 2011 11:57 AM
Updated by:
Attachments