cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Exporting multisheet drawings to a multisheet DXF file

Karl-JosefWerne
4-Participant

Exporting multisheet drawings to a multisheet DXF file

I have a multisheet-drawing in Annotation and want to Export it to a multisheet-DXF, but I always get on sheet. Is there a workarount to resolve the Problem, because DXF is multisheet-possible.

6 REPLIES 6

I have not had any success in exporting a multisheet drawing into a single multisheet DXF file.  I do have a lisp program I wrote that will take a multisheet drawing and create on DXF file for each sheet, where each file is named after the drawing number_sheet number.  I can send that to you if you would like.

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

Hello Thomas,

we have same problem about export multisheet via dxf : could you please send to me the program ?

I will exchange by offer some italian beer .....

Thanks

Nicola

n.farolfi@curti.com

Hi Thomas, can I also get your Lisp?

I have attached 2 files.  One to export drawings as DXF the other as DWG.  You will have to correct the drive location in the file.

Regards

Tom

yeah its possible. So for that, you need to save the drawing as .dxf and click the "option" button.There, you will find out sheet.Over there, you need to pick "selected sheets" and click the option" None". After that you will see no of sheets in Available meenu, those all sheets you have to move to "selected" and finally save it as dxf.

Hope it will help....

Which version are you using?  19.1 does not have this in the options menu.

Top Tags