cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Mirror feature command

Ertan_Akbayir
9-Granite

Mirror feature command

EA_10295611_0-1655380166501.png

There is no mirror feature command

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,
so you ask questions here to suggest improvements in reality?
If this is always the case, then it is a waste of time to answer your questions.

Well, maybe it helps someone else, but then you sould mark it as answered, so that it is seen. 🤔
And why don't you take the direct way?
Look at
"Community Creo Ideas Creo Elements/Direct Ideas"
and contribute your creativity there.
But I agree with you. Since the program was taken over from CoCreate by Ptc, it has become a stepchild. ☹️

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Correct, there isn't.

But you can use the normal available functions for that.

So make a circular pattern with two features.

Why are you looking for something specific when something else is available?

Rotate_feature.jpg

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hello FriedhelmK

Firstly thank you for your reply.

In fact, I know how to pattern a feature but this is the long way not the real solution. I think, PTC should add new design commands into Direct version. I have been using this program since 2006, and I can not see any useful module since CoCreate version17. 

Hello,
so you ask questions here to suggest improvements in reality?
If this is always the case, then it is a waste of time to answer your questions.

Well, maybe it helps someone else, but then you sould mark it as answered, so that it is seen. 🤔
And why don't you take the direct way?
Look at
"Community Creo Ideas Creo Elements/Direct Ideas"
and contribute your creativity there.
But I agree with you. Since the program was taken over from CoCreate by Ptc, it has become a stepchild. ☹️

Top Tags