cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

create solid of surfaces

MB_11059564
4-Participant

create solid of surfaces

Good Morning, I have some difficulty with the English language. My company recently purchased a Creo 10 license. I was wondering if it is possible, and I hope so, to be able to convert parts of surfaces into a solid part by knowing the thickness. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

I believe it's possible, but I don't know the functions in Creo10.

Perhaps you have to segment it into several parts if some sections make difficulties.

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender
MB_11059564
4-Participant
(To:highway45)

Good Morning and many tks for you fast reply.

The source parts aren’t mine, so I have many problems to repair. Can I try to send you the part so you can try to find some solution ??

The only format in a IGS files.

Have a nice day.

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-3359401172085091536..png

Questa e-mail e tutti i file allegati sono solamente riservati ed intesi per l'uso dell'individuo o l'entità al quale loro sono indirizzati. Se Lei ha ricevuto questo e-mail per errore, la preghiamo di inviarci una notifica al mittente. Tutti i file, immagini ed opinioni presenti in questa email sono esclusivamente dell’autore e non rappresentano necessariamente quelli dell’azienda. L’azienda e il mittente non accettano responsabilità per alcun danno causato da alcun virus emesso da questa e-mail.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify it to the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The company and sender accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Sorry, not possible.

I have no Creo10 and would send you back an exchange file again, which makes new troubles in your system.

Looks like a lot of work, but I unfortunately don't have any time for it.

The learning effect would be zero, if you don't try by yourself.

Start working and then ask targeted questions into the Creo10 forum.

Good luck !

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender

Hello @MB_11059564,

Did you get a solution to your question?
If you found a solution by yourselves, please document it in this topic and mark it as accepted solution. It will surely help other users who may have a similar question.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags