cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Browser Spell Check

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Browser Spell Check

I'm not sure when, but sometime in the past few weeks browser based spell checking started working again, at least in Chrome.  I also see that there's actually no Spell Check button here so it looks like it was Lithium support or @Jaime_Lee and her team rather than a change in Chrome.

Thank you!

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
2 REPLIES 2
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:dgschaefer)

@dgschaefer   + Community!   Some of you have been asking to use your Browser Spellcheck instead of the Community one where I can add "customized" words for a knowledge library.  I decided to listen to the people 🙂  Your favorite browser spell option has been invoked!   If someone wants to create a job aid on how someone can use a browser spell check with the community, I will post it as an FAQ.  Thank You!  Jaime Lee

@Jaime_Lee wrote:

@dgschaefer   + Community!   Some of you have been asking to use your Browser Spellcheck instead of the Community one where I can add "customized" words for a knowledge library.  I decided to listen to the people 🙂 

Thanks a lot for listening! 😉

I consider this a big improvement and it sure makes using this forum a bit more comfortable.

Top Tags