cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Short term consultant needed

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Short term consultant needed

We are looking for a Windchill expert consultant to help meet a pressing need to get an instance of Windchill up and into production.

It is mostly an OOTB implementation with changes to lifecycle states and layout screens with attributes being the predominate changes. The primary worklflow that needs implemented is Promotion Request Approval for EPMdocuments and Documents.

We are running Windchill 11.0 m030 cps08 at the moment in a windows environment. Work can be done with remote access by WebEx. If someone has detailed documentation on the steps needed to pull the pieces together, we can discuss a price for obtaining these. Per corporate security guidelines and the nature of the work we do, actual changes will need to be made a company employee with the consultant providing the directions of what to do.

Send me a PM for more details are to pass along contact information.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Ben, let's discuss.

Hi Ben,

Just saw your message on the board. I know it's been a while since you posted but I wanted to mention that I am available for Windchill and Creo consulting opportunities. Please see my website at www.idealdesigninc.com.

Best Regards,
Gerald Goldsmith
President, Ideal Design, Inc
Top Tags