cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Why You Should Submit a LiveWorx 2019 Paper (Your PTC Community Manager's Perspective)

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Why You Should Submit a LiveWorx 2019 Paper (Your PTC Community Manager's Perspective)

Submit a LiveWorx presentation proposal  here

Hi, PTC Community Members!

So, I jotted down a few notes on why I think you should try to become a presenter next year at LiveWorx 2019:

1.  Selected as a presenter, you are able to share something you learned or are passionate about with your peers!  <PTC provides professional coaching ahead of time.  This is a HUGE benefit that can be used BEYOND LiveWorx and into your work life (or stand up comedy side gig) as well>.

2.  Awesome content provided by industry experts all in one location! <This is a given...our LiveWorx team is already planning amazing content!>

3.  It was super fun when some of the community members stopped by the PTC Community booth to say hello  during the conference.  <Did you know that selected presenters get a complimentary All Access Pass valued at $1499 to attend LiveWorx?>

4.  Your PTC Community MGR was available during  LiveWorx and at the post LiveWorx  PTC/USER meetings to have one-on-one conversations.  I was able to troubleshoot or help community members customize their PTC Community profiles (subscritpions, avatar...etc) 

I leave you with some PTC Community LiveWorx sightings that I managed to capture for LiveWorx 2018.  I would like to "spot" more PTC Community members next year.  Please think about submitting a proposal! I would love to meet you!

@OliverGräbner@OliverGräbner Chat about Superheroes!.. and how to get the most out of your PTC Community Experience!Chat about Superheroes!.. and how to get the most out of your PTC Community Experience!
Sunday Night set up with the PTC/USER board!Sunday Night set up with the PTC/USER board! Yep, @TomU was there too!Yep, @TomU was there too!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags