cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

unable to access windchill virtual machine for course exercise

AA_10418744
3-Visitor

unable to access windchill virtual machine for course exercise

I'm taking the fundamentals of engineering bill of materials (eBOM) whindchill course, and when i try to access the virtual machine to preform an exercise I got message that the service unavailable due to maintenance downtime or capacity problem. could you please assist me resolving this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
ptc-5425785
5-Regular Member
(To:AA_10418744)

Hi,

I am sorry that you had this issue. 
If you have an issue related to the VM connection, you can send an email to the Training Central team so they can assist you in real time.

e-mail: trainingcentral@ptc.com

Thank you for sharing the error message, we are investigating why this message appeared.

I know this won't help you now that the class is over, but I hope it can help others who experience this.

You received this message shown below because the Windchill server was not yet online. If you launch the Windchill client icon from the desktop, a CMD window appears when the server is not yet ready. Once it's ready, the web browser will open, ready for you to log in.

lauraproctor_0-1726755455326.png

Announcements

Top Tags