cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Who is your "Work From Home" Boss?

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Who is your "Work From Home" Boss?

PTC is having a "Work From Home" Boss contest.

I thought I would share my entry.  Although it's no secret to the PTC Community that I am kind of a fanatic when it comes to taking cute pictures of my golden girl, Maple.

maplewfh.jpg

She is the best boss ever! She makes me take breaks to get fresh air, makes me think twice about snacks between meals with her puppy dog eyes, provides emotional and tactile sensory support (throughout the day I get to randomly hug her!), and if I have to "burn the midnight oil" she is right there with me every step of the way. Literally, every step! 

Who is the boss in your house right now?  Do share with the PTCooler.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Jaime_Lee)

My boss is sometimes more demanding!

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

IMG_3095.JPG

Jack is a 6 year old Great Pyrenees we have had since he was a puppy. My wife calls him her 'lap' dog.

Leigh
Community Manager

Who's my WFH boss????   A picture can answer that question!  (and this is after 1 hour of morning activity - and yes - his playroom is organized every night - so no judgement is allowed on our home management!  🙂 )  

Yeah - my little man is ruling our roost!

Disaster.jpg

While desperately missed, my pups are now happily living with my parents in NM where they can have the space to play and receive the attention that they deserve.  But they are missed and we FT weekly....though Bella, my OK adoption, is still upset with me - and so she sits - NO JOKE - she SITS - facing a corner during our FT calls....but I have hope that she will forgive me soon!  

We don't have a dog (much to the dismay of my kids), but this beautiful lady is the one that keeps us sane.

She makes us leave the house and she keeps my teenage girl happy. For the kids, missing their friends is the hardest part and I am more than willing to drive my daughter to the stable each day to make her happy.

PeanutPeanut

Other than that, I can relate to Leigh's picture... my 7 year old requires lots of attention these days and toys are all over the house....

Top Tags