cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Labels

AndyHermanson
12-Amethyst

Labels

Gurus,

Does everyone model in all of their labels? How do you do things like warning labels, that need to be in multiple languages? Model as parts (simp reps, family tables, from scratch everytime)? Import as decals from another software? Imported features?

Thanks.

Andy Hermanson
Engineering Design Applications

tel 605.275.1040 x51114 mobile 605.310.8168
website www.daktronics.com
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

One thing I forgot to mention. Does anyone else thing it would be nice to be able to add text type geometry to layers so you could hide them or control them with layer states of is it just me?

Andy Hermanson

website www.daktronics.com
mjenkins
5-Regular Member
(To:AndyHermanson)

I just like to add a parameter called text1 for line 1 and text2 for line 2 and so forth.

When you add the text you will see there is a little check button that it can be controlled by the parameter you specify.

Then you can just make a family table of labels with whatever text you want on them as different part numbers.

In Reply to Andrew Hermanson:

One thing I forgot to mention. Does anyone else thing it would be nice to be able to add text type geometry to layers so you could hide them or control them with layer states of is it just me?

Andy Hermanson

website www.daktronics.comhttp://www.daktronics.com

[cid:image001.gif@01CDA171.24B15430]
Top Tags