cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

JVM and Windchill LaunchAnywhere are still open in windows task manager while using API's

AP_11714902
4-Participant

JVM and Windchill LaunchAnywhere are still open in windows task manager while using API's

Our RCR Sync Tool (API Tool) disconnects the local integration we use for the tool and quits successfully but
it seems the JVM and Windchill LaunchAnywhere are still open in windows task manager which causes a user collision when the next user logs on the VM for Windchill.
Can you guys please provide input on if these items remaining open the Windows is expected behavior?

I have attached the code snippets for your reference.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AP_11714902 

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant.

Thanks for using the Community!

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator

The additional note I want to add here:

Why does the JRE and Windchill launchanywhere not close out after we call PTC api exit functions for our tool that used a local integration point for the tool runtime?
We looked at PTC C documentation and used the sample exit function room for our own tool.

Thank you for any help!

Announcements

Top Tags