cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can't Complete "Get Started with ThingWorx for IoT" Guide

brentzki
3-Visitor

Can't Complete "Get Started with ThingWorx for IoT" Guide

First day exploring Thingworx for an upcoming project.  I'm unable to complete the guide.  I'm stuck at the Mashup where you bind data to the Time Series Chart.  The data is bound, but I'm unable to select "timestamp" for the XAxisField.

image.pngimage.png

Is there a step I missed?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is an omission in the Get Started with ThingWorx guide in step 13 of "Create Application UI" step. You should bind the 'QueryPropertyHistory' - 'All data' to the Time Series Chart. I just noticed this today and will get the guide updated

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is an omission in the Get Started with ThingWorx guide in step 13 of "Create Application UI" step. You should bind the 'QueryPropertyHistory' - 'All data' to the Time Series Chart. I just noticed this today and will get the guide updated

Your note did correct the issue, but now I am seeing a new issue.  All of the data is correct on my mashup, but the mashup doesn't update automatically update.  I have to use the reload button.  Based on the guide, I assumed the data would update in real time.

I can start a new thread if needed for this question.

Top Tags