cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change a field when a status is triggered

newbie_here
4-Participant

Change a field when a status is triggered

Dear community,

I am looking for a solution where by i can change a word based on a change in another field.

example

newbie_here_0-1691200132974.png

When  the square is green, the label shows "is working". When then square is Blue, the label shows is not working.

Hope someone can guide me step by step on how to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @newbie_here 

If Im understanding correctly in your statement, You can use the Functions > Expression to achieve your use case in UI level.

• Create a Expression Function in your mashup with required Input (String/Number/etc.)
  • Wirte the logic with based on that Input Condition what should be print on the Output
  • Need ot bind the evaluation event incase any Service Invoke/Changed Event from your field/Enable the Auto Evalution event to run the expression
  • Change Data Change type to 'Always'

Arun_C_0-1691206551143.png

I hope this thing will helps you, If not please explain me here more in your statement.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @newbie_here 

If Im understanding correctly in your statement, You can use the Functions > Expression to achieve your use case in UI level.

• Create a Expression Function in your mashup with required Input (String/Number/etc.)
  • Wirte the logic with based on that Input Condition what should be print on the Output
  • Need ot bind the evaluation event incase any Service Invoke/Changed Event from your field/Enable the Auto Evalution event to run the expression
  • Change Data Change type to 'Always'

Arun_C_0-1691206551143.png

I hope this thing will helps you, If not please explain me here more in your statement.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

newbie_here
4-Participant
(To:Arun_C)

Dear Arun_C

Thank you so much for the solution.

I am quite new to this and how do i set the colour green to be colourstatus 1?

Hi  @newbie_here 

Input and its condition with color status which i mentioned above is an example only, Please change the input & its condition based on your requirement.

May I know how you are displaying the color changes in UI?

Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags