I need to clone our Thingworx Dev server. Is there any documentation for this? Any help regarding this will be very helpful for us.
I was thinking to follow below process:
1. Export database from Dev postgre
2. Copy Thingworx storage and ThingworxPostgresqlstorage folder from Dev server
3. Import DB from step 1 to new Dev postgre
4. paste folders from step 2 to new Dev postgre.
5. Start Tomcat after proper installation of thingworx
I am not sure if this is going to work but if anyone has done it before please help.
Hi Ravindra Singh,
Here are my inputs: Per my understanding; there is no need to copy ThingworxPostgresqlstorage folder. It contains the DB files. So, these will be created when you will import the DB on new server.
In addition; you also need to copy the ThingworxPlatform folder and update the platform-settings.json according to the new DB server.
I hope it helps.
Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!
Check out the
Vuforia Expert Capture Guide!