cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Confirmation pop-up with required electronic signature

AdamK_93
9-Granite

Confirmation pop-up with required electronic signature

Hi All !

I'd like to ask if you can help me solving my problem.

(Thingworx 9.3)

• I have a Grid where the user can edit data. Data is saved to MS SQL database upon SAVE button.

AdamK_93_0-1702041865156.png

I want the users to use their login name and password for performing the save action, 

-> the concept would be a pop-up window to confirm the save,

-> only if passsword matches the username, the data is saved to the database, otherwise it would notify user for invalid password and he can try again. 

-> by cancelling the signature process or closing the pop-up window, the save must not happen.

Could you please advise how to make such "electornic signing" proccess ? 

Any advise on how to do such logic is greatly appreciated ! 

I've already made a mushup for signature purpuse , but cannot figure out how to pass/bind the "result" of the password validation from the pop-up mashup back to the mashup which triggered the pop-up.

AdamK_93_1-1702042456472.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Meanhwhile I figured it out by passing Mashup Parameters, and updating the parameter if the validator of the signature is True. This way I could achive to work with signing specific parts of the application.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Meanhwhile I figured it out by passing Mashup Parameters, and updating the parameter if the validator of the signature is True. This way I could achive to work with signing specific parts of the application.

Top Tags