cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creating a Time Series Chart - Thingworx Composer

sebi8200
2-Guest

Creating a Time Series Chart - Thingworx Composer

Hello,

I am new at Thingworx and I am basically trying to set up a Time Series Chart to display my RPM on the Y-Axis and the date (HH:MM) on the X-Axis. 

Now my questions:

• Which Service should I use to get my Properties (for example GetPropertyValues, QueryPropertyHistory,...)
  • How are the Bindings on the the Chart

I found a YouTube Tutorial according to this topic, but unfortunaley this was for an older version of the Composer.

I hope someone can help me here because I can't find any solutions for my questions.

Greetings from Austria

Sebi8200

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I suggest to use QueryPropertiesValues, as this will give you a history of values (need to have logged properties in a value stream).

You can bind QueryPropertiesValues result to Data of the Time Series Chart. After this, check the properties of the chart and set them as you need.

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer!

I already tried to bind the QueryPropertyHistory to the Data of the Time Series Chart but I can only see a timestamp, but not my Properties. The Property which I'd like to bind to the Chart is a NUMBER.

Greetings 

Sebi8200

Hi,

Is that property type number logged in a value stream?

Value Stream needs to be put at the level of the Thing or Thing Template.

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags