cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Custom font family in css doesn't work for non-admin users

suraj_visvesh
5-Regular Member

Custom font family in css doesn't work for non-admin users

Hi,

I uploaded a font-family into System Repository and use that in CSS to change the font-style of my labels. But this only works for users with administrator rights/permissions. What must be done to apply the css (which refers to the SystemRepository/fonts) for non-admin users?

Please refer to the attached CSS image.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Don't look under the Repositories. SystemRepository is a Thing, so go to Things and in the filter set the checkbox for System Objects. You should see it then. Then its business as usual under the thing's permission tab.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You need visibility on the SystemRepository and Service Execute privilege on GetFileListing.

suraj_visvesh
5-Regular Member
(To:Rocko)

Could you please provide a screenshot on how permissions can be set for SystemRepository? I don't see an option to set Visibility for SystemRepository,

Don't look under the Repositories. SystemRepository is a Thing, so go to Things and in the filter set the checkbox for System Objects. You should see it then. Then its business as usual under the thing's permission tab.

suraj_visvesh
5-Regular Member
(To:Rocko)

Is there a way to add the font-style to dropdown box of font-family in Style Properties instead of SystemRepository? Please refer to the screenshot

No.

Top Tags