cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

DPM installation

KG_96
9-Granite

DPM installation

While DPM Configuration i am facing error. Please check attached image  

4 REPLIES 4
akharma
5-Regular Member
(To:KG_96)

Hi,

I can see that PTC.DBConnection failed. when that fails, it causes others to fail as well. It may be that the Database info in the deploymentConfig JSON is incorrect in some way. I would recommend ensuring that is correct and trying to call deployComponent directly on the PTC.DBConnection.EntryPoint thing with the same JSON. That way, you can check the Script Log for errors without having to parse through every other Building Blocks' error messages.

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:akharma)

I have checked directly on PTC.DBConnection.EntryPoint thing but error showing Contact your administrator for further details. 

akharma
5-Regular Member
(To:KG_96)

Were there any messages in the Script or Application Logs? Also what version of DPM are you trying to deploy? PTC.DBConnection.MSSQLDatabase was deprecated after 1.2.0. PTC.DBConnection.SQLThingDatabase is the new default.

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:akharma)

I am using DPM 9.5.0 version.Please check attached application log Error. Error showing regarding permission but i have given Db.Owner permission also

Top Tags