cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Display Datatable in Mashup

nameernazeer
8-Gravel

Display Datatable in Mashup

Hi there,

How to display a datatable with its values in Mashup? And also how can I edit the values and add/remove the rows also in the datatable? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
visla
14-Alexandrite
(To:nameernazeer)

Hello!

DataTable Things have Services to handle the data they contain, for example:

AddDataTableEntries

GetDataTableEntries

UpdateDataTableEntries

DeleteDataTableEntry

You might want to use those snippets as example to create your own Services for your DataTable.

Then you can use a Grid/Grid Advanced widget to display the values from your DataTable (you can use for example the GetDataTableEntries).

I hope that helps!

Vanessa

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
visla
14-Alexandrite

Hello!

DataTable Things have Services to handle the data they contain, for example:

AddDataTableEntries

GetDataTableEntries

UpdateDataTableEntries

DeleteDataTableEntry

You might want to use those snippets as example to create your own Services for your DataTable.

Then you can use a Grid/Grid Advanced widget to display the values from your DataTable (you can use for example the GetDataTableEntries).

I hope that helps!

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you so much for the update. Really appreciate it. I'm able to display the data in the grid now. My next task is to add a new row and add/edit/update the existing data in the table. How can i perform that? I would be very thankful if you could help me to solve this. Thanks in advance. 

visla
14-Alexandrite

Hello!

I think the update I have just entered for this another thread should help you :)

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/How-to-perform-the-following-editable-grid/m-p/564460/highlight/false#M30260

Have a great weekend!

Vanessa

Top Tags