cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to change visibility or image?

RZRBLCK
1-Newbie

How to change visibility or image?

Hello there! I am student and now i'm working on small university VR project. I found ThingWorx very useful for my project, but now i have few questions, and there will be amazing if you can help me. 

Снимок экрана 2018-03-28 в 14.42.28.png

I know how to change text by pressing button — i added new Thing, then Service, and i did all connections in the right panel in TW Studio. Now when i press button — text will change to Lock On. But what i really need to do — is to change this red lock to another image. Seems like there is only one way — to add new image and then toggle invisibility. But i dont understand how to change "Visible" check, and what connections i need to do to make it work. 

So, i really ask for your help! What should i do to change visibility of red lock image after button click? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:RZRBLCK)

What i can think of is ,you can place two images one over other and in onClick() definition you can mark one image widget as not visible and other as visible .

something like this - $scope.view.wdg['resourceimage-1']['visible'] = true;

$scope.view.wdg['resourceimage-2']['visible'] = false;

This code should be under onClick() function which you might have written and called on button click .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang 

Top Tags