cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to check which particular field/row value has changed in Grid Advanced twx 9.1

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

How to check which particular field/row value has changed in Grid Advanced twx 9.1

Hi,

I have to set alert when row value changed in grid. i will have one service to get which row has made changes.

i want to have alert for specific value changed in grid. how we can do it in TWX ?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can use EditedTable output from the Grid Advanced which contains all modified rows that are in memory.
Provide EditedTable as an input to a custom service which would compare the original table with the edited table and compare the values from the columns (this will give the modified columns).
Then pass the output to a validator function which would check for the value change as per the expression. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You can use EditedTable output from the Grid Advanced which contains all modified rows that are in memory.
Provide EditedTable as an input to a custom service which would compare the original table with the edited table and compare the values from the columns (this will give the modified columns).
Then pass the output to a validator function which would check for the value change as per the expression. 

Top Tags