cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to setting when transfer file from ThingWorx platform repository to Device running C SDK code?

yhuang-21
1-Newbie

How to setting when transfer file from ThingWorx platform repository to Device running C SDK code?

My devce using ThingWorx C SDK code and  I can connect to and transfer file from my devce to ThingWorx platform using the function like blow .And it can work normally when I setting the  max_message_size and file_xfer_block_size with appropriate value I want(like blow code).  But whenever I download file from ThingWorx repository to my device with function blow and have same "twcfg" setting, there will meet some error. 

file  uploading to  thingworx platform function:

file download from thingworx platform to device running C SDK  function:

There also have another case that C SDK code can download file from ThingWorx repository when I  delete the twcfg.max_message_size adn file_xfer_block_size and using the default value(8000bytes), it can download file which is not very large.

Hope everyone who know what's wrong with it tell me anything!!

Thanks

yi

2 REPLIES 2

What is the error you see? Can you send the files one way but not the other when these two parameters are not set? Or you can't send any files at all?

hello, Tori

It can both send file to the platform and download file from platform when these two parameters are not set.  My question is that it can send file to the platform with a faster  transfer speed I want. I know that it will Divide files into multiple blocks to transmit.And when I download file from platform repository to my device running C SDK. It always wait a mini time when transfer a message. So, the download speed is very pool.  It seem I can't download file via this way~

could you tell me what wrong of this ?  Look forward to your rely!!

thanks

yi

Top Tags