cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to show ongoing time in mashup?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

How to show ongoing time in mashup?

Hello,

i have one mashup which shows number of programs.

now i want to show status of program which shows how many time is remaining to start the program, and to show ongoing program, through the service....Please refer the below attachments for better understand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can use an autorefresh set at one minute that retrieves from the server side the "time to start" column.

That can be calculated easily enough in a service, there are plenty datetime related snippets.

I suppose the time resolution of once per minute is fine enough for this use case.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You can use an autorefresh set at one minute that retrieves from the server side the "time to start" column.

That can be calculated easily enough in a service, there are plenty datetime related snippets.

I suppose the time resolution of once per minute is fine enough for this use case.

babashyam
5-Regular Member
(To:Ru)

Hi,

run the auto refresh per second and bind the refresh event to the service which I have attached with this reply. Output is in string.

Regards

Shyam

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Ru)

Hi @Ru.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution but the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in the community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags