cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to transfer infotable to data table

GV_11098078
4-Participant

How to transfer infotable to data table

I created a data table so my admin users can approve or denial requesrs, the ideia is to create a temporary table for when a common user make a request it gets stored in this temp table, and now i want to make a mashup so admin users can accept the request or deny, on accept my idea is to have a button to copy the temp table into my main table and on the denial just to delete the request from temp table. But im having problem transfering infotable informations to a data table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GV_11098078 ,

If you try with Datatable, when multiple users access the data at the same time, the data gets overridden with each user's temp data.

Try Session Parameters, create a session parameter with baseType as the InfoTable, and then store the data in it as an temp table.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @GV_11098078 ,

If you try with Datatable, when multiple users access the data at the same time, the data gets overridden with each user's temp data.

Try Session Parameters, create a session parameter with baseType as the InfoTable, and then store the data in it as an temp table.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags