cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

I have thing service that is pulling records from db table and i'am binding those properties field to label chart .. chart is not showing up with no error logs any suggestion/advice ?

bpfeiffer
1-Newbie

I have thing service that is pulling records from db table and i'am binding those properties field to label chart .. chart is not showing up with no error logs any suggestion/advice ?

tw.png

1 REPLY 1
paic
1-Newbie
(To:bpfeiffer)

1. I assume you have triggers loading the data

2. Is there a place where you can actually select a row to initiate the Selected Row assignment? To me this seems like it may not work, or may not work right. Right now you are saying that from what you are displaying, in that source, each time I switch to another row selection you might be binding a different account type to be displayed. However your actual chart data and the series to display data seems to be in a single source. I would split that out so you have a separate source to drive selection vs. display data.

Top Tags